August 15. Village experience in Sardinia!
Hiking and local food festival.
Aritzo, August 2017, the 15th.
An experience unique of its kind: a whole day in close contact with the local population of a small town at the heart of Sardinia! We will hike in the woods, learn how to prepare some traditional delicacies and visit the scattered museum of Aritzo.
- Tour with local professional guides and locals
- Hiking in a Natural Oasis
- Journey towards the inner side of the island
- Local delicacies tasting and lunch based on local products
- Workshop on traditional foods
- hike to Funtana Cugnada, a 1500 m, to see wonderful landscape and some particular historic sites. Distance 12km / Level E / + 520 – 520
- Ravioli and pasta ccoking class with local women.
- Brunch and wine tasting in a old house
- Walking Tour of Museums and Carapigna tasting (local Ice cream).
€ 30.00 per person
+39 340 006 9191 – Francesco
Facebook: Your Sardinia Experience
Twitter – Instagram – TripAdvisor