Barumini & Giara
Day-tour to one of the excelence of Sardinia.
A whole day in Barumini dedicated to archaeology and nature!
On the Day Tour we will visit the most important and impressive archaeological site of Sardinia, world heritage of Unesco, unearth hed during the first excavation campaign in 1950.
The mystery surrounding the Nuragic Civilisation in Sardinia is somewhat fascinating, as well as the around 600 small horses, unique in their kind throughout the world, living in the Giara, a basaltic plateau in the historic region of Marmilla: the historic region with an immense variety of vistas and distinctive features.
- Day Tour to the nuragic site of “Su Nuraxi”– Barumini.
- Visit to the Giara plateau, looking for the small horses.
- Let Marmilla vistas have you speechless.
- Learn more about the myths surrounding the nuragic civilisation.
- Spend a day at the heart of the Southern part of Sardinia and its countless traditions.
• Comfortable 9 seats minibus journey
• Visit to the archaeological site Nuraxi
• Visit to the Giara plateau
• Tickets and insurance included
Quote € 75 per person | Group discount