Day-tour. Island within the island.
Special day to discover two hidden villages in the deep southern of Sardinia. The main attraction of this tour is without doubt the fishermens lifestyle and theirs handmade works, like the Master Weaver of Sea silk and the fisherman’s restaurants.
The tour start from Cagliari or from other destination requested to reach Sant’Antioco Island, where we start the walking tour through pretty places.
- Day-tour to Sant’Antioco Island
- Discover this small island connected to mainland Southwest Sardinia by a bridge
- Experience Sant’Antioco, the most ancient town of Sardinia
- A unique day dedicated to sea and archaeology
- Discover the town of white houses
- Meet the Master Weaver of Sea silk and visit the catacombs
Sant’Antioco and Calasetta are two hidden gems in the island of Sant’Antioco.
The former was probably built upon the ruins of the most ancient human settlement of Sardinia. The latter was founded in 1770 by the Savoy King ruling Sardinia at that time. This small island of Sant’Antioco has unique distinctive features you won’t want to miss, such as archaeological sites from different ages (Nuragic, Phoenician and Punic, Roman), catacombs and fortresses. During summer, Sant’Antioco is the favourite destination of countless tourists.
|€ 120.00 Per person | Group discount
6 to 8 hours
|PARTICIPANTS||2 TO 8 PAX|